- Stay at home as much as possible. Self-quarantine is a top recommendation from the CDC..
- Social distancing is important if you do go out. Stay 6 feet away from others. Working in the yard or walking pets is actually very healthy and encouraged.
- Check for accurate information updates. Illinois Department of Public Health is a good local resource. Don’t rely upon social media for news.
- Participate in a virtual online meeting – Online Intergroup
- Take advantage of online audio and video – Recovery Speakers
- Stay in contact with your sponsor and sponsees. If no one in your circle is answering their phone you can always call our 24/7 hotline 847-362-1811 to speak with another alcoholic.
We will update this page whenever we can as situations change. Updated 03-17-2020